"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against.
I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole."
— Malcolm X
Humans for Peace Institution (HPI) is a worldwide volunteer-driven organization dedicated to improving individuals and society. It is registered as a not-for-profit organization in Canada and as NGO with the UN. Its members are peace lovers who are inspired to work together for peace, social justice, equality, human rights, respect and implementation of international law. Since 2015 HPI had managed several humanitarian and educational services in Canada and around the world concentrating on children, youth, and women.
HPI seeks an end to wars around the globe; an end to violence against civilians; and seek peace and justice for all humans. HPI also promotes intercultural and inter-religious talks.
UN policy based on promoting peace, democracy, human rights, and respect for international law.
An end to the wars and occupations around the world.
A resolution of the refugee problem consistent with international law and equity.
An end to all violence against civilians.
Promotes peace among the peoples.
Promotes intercultural and inter-religious talks and dialogues.
We believe in:
- All people deserve the right to democratic participation and equality within their societies, regardless of religion, ethnicity, culture, national origin, language, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or other status.
- No army use of military force against civilians, and must stop land seizures; destruction of homes, infrastructure, orchards and farms; arbitrary arrests and imprisonment; torture; assassinations; expulsions; curfews; travel restrictions; abuse at checkpoints; raids; collective punishment; and other violations of human rights.
- The international community must support peace efforts to promote democracy and human rights.
- Racism and bigotry cannot be tolerated.
- The plight of refugees needs to be resolved equitably and in a manner that promotes peace and is consistent with international law. Within the framework of an equitable agreement, the refugees should have a role in determining their future, whether pursuing return, resettlement, or financial compensation.
- Diplomatic negotiations between the parties must be held unconditionally. All countries should be involved in peace negotiations. An international peacekeeping force should be established to protect all civilians.
- Inform the people of the world about WHY we have wars
- Abundant clean air, clean water, and safe food AVAILABLE for everyone
- Stop ALL wars & war tax profiteering (usury)
- Disarm ALL countries with nukes, clean up the DEPLETED URANIUM
- TREAT the infected people (babies, children) AND our war veterans.