Ramadan is the most sacred month of the year for Muslims, so Humans for Peace Institution lunched a challenge to non-Muslim friend to fast one day (May 25th, 2018) and come to break their fast with our HPI family.. If they can do these 12 things.
1. Do not eat or drink from sunrise 3:33 am till sunset 8:37 pm
2. Do not smoke
3. Do not harm
4. Show your kindness to everyone, including animals. Simply giving a few birds a piece of bread or a thirsty dog some water will benefit you!
5. Donate to a charity of your choosing!
6. Pray for Peace
7. Read 10 verses from Quran (in English)
8. Smile for others
9. Go one day without complaining.
10. Forgive others and, most importantly, yourself.
11. Help keep your environment clean!
12. Write a letter to someone who has made a difference in your life, regardless of how big or small.
This challange went virule with in the first 24 hours more than 600 shares and 26 poeple who accepted the challnge in one city.